Friday, August 05, 2005

 

Something we hope to see




Yeah, we are working on it. If they would only swim by the house while we are caffeinating in the morning on the deck...inconsiderate sea brutes.

I rode with Gerry Gamez today and the Seattle adventure racing scene is alive and well. He is off to France to support for a french team at their Raid World Championships. Yeah, good times. Six days of fun, all R&R on the Riviera. I hope they don't have to change to many team underwears and socks...

We checked out Seattle earlier and had dinner with Stacy, his lady. She has about four inches on him. They are a cute couple. She must love him to be his support crew. Or I should say, his team's support crew. That dedication doesn't come cheap.

And it falls way off when morning sickness kicks in...

Goodnight ya'll.

Comments:
Dedication is a wonderful thing, sweetie! Should I take offense to the morning sickness comment?! :)

And speaking of large sea creatures, we saw dolphins yesterday in the ocean. I was sure I saw a shark, but no, just dolphins.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?